Thursday, October 15, 2009

FYP Update

The past few month have been quite hectic for me. Amidst all heavy coursework of being a final year material science and engineering student, I'm also juggling my final year project, thinking about my career, trying to hone my investing skills and developing a business.

That said, I find myself incredibly lucky to be in such a situation. Knowing myself to be a person that would rather handle multiple projects simultaneously, I feel motivated and full of energy for each task.

Of special interest is my Final Year Project. Building on what previous MIT scientist have done, we're following up to provide a deeper understanding on why and how their breakthrough happened the way it did. Potentially, it could be a ground-breaking revelation which could really help direct research in this area for years to come. Especially now when everyone's talking about batteries etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment